The bathroom is one of the best places to get inventive with color. With a few paint strokes, you can transform a small powder room or a sizeable two-sink bathroom into a relaxing spa-like retreat. Gone are the days of bulldozing the room and starting all over; instead, try a much cheaper solution: paint everything. Tweak your color scheme and decor. A few simple changes can create an entirely new vibe without breaking the bank.
As you reimagine your bathroom, think of the space as a place for boosting your energy in the morning or as a relaxing, bubbly hideaway after a long, busy day. Think about the mood or vibe you want in the bathroom—pursue those ideas for your bathroom.
- Color Family: Varies, runs the color spectrum
- Complementary Colors: Varies; the blues complement orange tones, forest green complements red tones, and neutrals go with everything
- Pairs Well With: White trim and white ceilings to brighten and give the room a larger feeling
- Mood: Bright, energetic, relaxing
- Where to Use: Bathroom, powder rooms, changing rooms
Here are the best paint colors for a swoon-worthy bathroom, according to decor experts.
Source: The Spruce