On our lists this weekend: found (free) foliage as holiday decor, pop-ups on both coasts, vintage gifts, and more. Take a look.
- Today and tomorrow (December 18th and 19th), Blunk Space in Point Reyes Station, California, is hosting a pop-up with Tessuto Editions: Launched in 2021, Tessuto partners with contemporary artists to create silk scarves, made in Italy. Shop designs by the likes of Hugo Guinness, Lena Wolff, and more; Blunk Space, 11101 CA-1 #105, Point Reyes Station, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- Repurposed newsprint as wrapping paper, garden tidbits as decor, and more high/low tips for the holidays from a perennial favorite: The Monochrome Holiday: 8 Design Tips from Tricia Foley.
- Brooklynites: Stop by ceramicist Amanda Moffat’s holiday sale tomorrow, December 18th, from 12 to 4 p.m. for “lots of seconds and some new beauties.” It’s at 457 Degraw Street, Brooklyn; more info here.
- And Meg Cohen of Meg Cohen Design Shop is hosting a winter sample sale of cashmere scarves, gloves, and hats (“I live in her scarves all winter—indoors and out,” reports Margot). It’s going on December 16th, 17th, and 18th at 1133 Broadway, Suite 1126, in Manhattan and online, too. More info (and safety precautions) here.
- Our friends at Urbanara are offering 20 percent off everything to Remodelista now through December 21st; use code SANTA20 at checkout.
- We’re admiring Farrow & Ball’s new collaboration with Liberty London: 15 paint hues from the F&B archives paired perfectly with Liberty Prints (Suffield Green with Wiltshire Blossom, for example). Take a look.
- The most festive shop in the Catskills?
- This week in gift ideas: one-of-a-kind, vintage, and pre-loved; festive red dining chairs; “steampunk” tin watering cans; and handmade kindling boxes for the fireside.
May we recommend: